- The Bylaws set out the basic operating rules of the Company, including the minimum clauses determined by the ‘Novo Mercado’ (New Market, in English) Listing Regulation.
- It is an approved document by the Company’s shareholders in a General Meeting.
- To access Eneva’s Bylaws, please click here.
- Eneva’s Code of Conduct: click here.
Policy of Disclosure of Material Act or Fact, Secrecy Preservation and Trading of Securities
- The Policy establishes rules related to the disclosure of information and trading of Securities by anyone who holds or may hold privileged information or sensitive information related to the Company.
- The Policy also aims to contribute to compliance with the laws and rules that prohibit the practice of insider trading (Securities trading based on privileged information, in order to obtain an undue advantage for their own benefit or that of third parties).
- To learn more about the Policy of Disclosure of Material Act or Fact, Secrecy Preservation and Trading, please click here.
Appointment Policy for members of the Board of Directors, Advisory Committees and Statutory Executive Board
- The Policy establishes the criteria for the composition and appointment procedures for the members of the Board of Directors, Advisory Committees and Statutory Executive Board of the Company.
- To learn more about the Appointment Policy, please click here.
- The Policy provides market-competitive compensation, to attract and retain highly qualified professionals
- In addition, the Policy aligns the interests of employees with those of the Company and our shareholders, encouraging an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture.
- To learn more about the Compensation Policy, please click here.
Related Party Transactions Policy
- The Policy establishes principles and guidelines to ensure that related party transactions and other situations with potential conflict of interests involving Eneva are decided in an appropriate and diligent manner and conducted in compliance with market conditions.
- To learn more about the Related Party Transactions Policy, please click here
Risk Management Policy
- The Risk Management Policy establishes the principles, guidelines and responsibilities to be observed by Eneva in the risk management process, in order to enable the identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring and communication of risks to the administrators, allowing for a reduction of the degree of uncertainty, achieving the objectives and preserving the value and perpetuity of the Company’s business.
- In addition, the Policy promotes the integrated management of all risks to which Eneva is exposed, including financial, strategic, operational, regulatory risks, among others.
- To learn more about the Risks Management Policy, please click here
- To learn more about the Anticorruption Policy, please click here